Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Tikling Life

I am 26 and BLUE is my favorite color. Happy soul, that's me, searching for what lies ahead in a road I barely travel. I am starting this blog to know myself more and hopefully as it progress I'd achieve that objective. Fun should be expected in this blog as I would also write about simple things that tickles a simple person like me.

Tikling describes how a bamboo looks like. In person, I'm not saying I look like a bamboo hahaha definitely not, because if that'd be case, I'd be the cutest bamboo ever lol. Tikling because I'm slim. =) Oh! And I'll be posting my photos as well, mostly with my friends during our escapades here and there. Trust me it'll be exciting and I hope you get to like and share my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Single. Taken. Serious. Funny. Friendly. Exciting. Walker. Dog lover. ChariceFAN.