Wednesday, June 15, 2011

GLAM

I noticed just today in Facebook that one of my closest friends Angelie is planning to sell beauty products, which she will purchase in the United States. If I'm not mistaken, she then will send that thru FEDEX. And once it arrives, another dear friend of mine, Lourdes (the business woman in our group) will sell it.

THIS IS HER SHOUT OUT IN FACEBOOK "Heya! JMARCK's U! Have an announcement to make. Lourdes and I just established a small GLAM business partnership - GLAM. We sell beauty and personal care products from top brands such as Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, and other notable US brands. First batch of products will arrive in August"

If you are interested in buying the items just visit their facebook account, click on this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001856826921

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I?

My photo
Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
Single. Taken. Serious. Funny. Friendly. Exciting. Walker. Dog lover. ChariceFAN.